- Go to the organization's website you wish to create an account for
- Click Login in the upper right corner of the website
- Click Create an Account
- Fill in the required fields - Please note, if you are creating an account to register your child you will create the account in your name with your information. Once you register the child, they will then be added as a subprofile to your account.
- Click Sign up For your NGIN Account
- An activation email will be sent to the email address you used to create your account. If you do not see the email within a couple of minutes, be sure to check your Spam/Junk folder.
- Open the activation email and click on the activation link.
- This will bring you back to the website where you can successfully log in to your NGIN account.
Please Note: Our system only allows for one unique email address to be tied to a single NGIN account. A user only needs one NGIN account, which they can use across multiple organization's websites. If the system recognizes that your email address already exists, then you have already created an NGIN Account. If you don't remember your username, simply enter your email address to log in. If you forgot your password, please CLICK HERE for instructions on retrieving your password.
If you already use your NGIN account to log into another organization's website, then all you need to do is login the that organization's website with your same NGIN account username/email and password. This will automatically add your account to the organization's network so you can receive any communications they send out.