MILO Tournament InformationThe objectives of the MILO Tournament are to get players more local play time without the need for long travel and expose kids to a tournament experience. It's intent is to focus primarily on recreational games - quality but friendly competition. MILO is conceived to be no frills in order to keep costs down.
- We intend for this to be an annual tournament.
- There will be UPPER and LOWER divisions. Coaches from each club will determine the bracket for their teams. If a team has more than 2 or 3 travel players, including “select” and “rec-plus” players, the team should be classified in the UPPER division.
- Games will be refereed by IYLA sanctioned referees.
- The tournament is to be run at cost and no profits will be made from entry fees.
- cover referees, field rental and athletic trainers.
- There may or may not be concessions. (note: HSE-Fishers may raise some funds from concessions).
- There will be no trophies or other prizes for first place finishes.
- T-shirts will be available for purchase from a flash site and are optional for teams.
Please come out and support our HSE and Fishers High School LAX teams this spring.
HSE varsity schedule-
Fishers varsity schedule-
Registration for the 2016 Season is open and run through January 31st. Registering your son for the upcoming season is a two step process. Both steps must be completed for your son to be considered fully registered.
Go to the SPORTS office or online at www.hsesports.org and complete their registration forms and submit payment.
Register with our club to receive updated information about the upcoming season and to digitally sign required waivers and medical releases. No payments will be collected through our site.
Click https://hselax.sportngin.com/register/form/896114971 to register with HSE Fishers Boys Lacrosse for the 2016 season.
Looking forward to another great season!
Fishers Community Business Partners:
The HSE-FISHERS Boys Youth Lacrosse Club has a unique opportunity for you to demonstrate your support of our community and youth. Cyntheanne Park is one of our newest park areas, with an expected visitation of greater than 35,000 this spring, summer and fall. The Parks Service is allowing three fields to be sponsored by local businesses!!
As part of your sponsorship, each Field Banner will list the name of your business on the specific Field Post, a Banner will be proudly displayed from June – November on the poles, at the concession stand, sponsorship signage on our website and we will include your names as part of the two Regional Tournaments we will be hosting.
Address:_________________ City:_______________ State:___ Zip Code:___________
Business Phone:_____________ Mobile Phone:________________ Fax: _______________
Email Address:___________________________ Step Two: You may submit your art as a
high resolution jpg (277 dpi) or pdf.
Art, Contract and Payment:
*Checks payable to HSE Boys Youth Lacrosse
10582 Aeronca Lane, McCordsville, IN 46055
317-845-5582 ext. 307